Free school Meals
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED TO FREE SCHOOL MEALS PLEASE CLICK HERE AND APPLY ONLINE
Do you receive any of the following benefits?
- Income Support.
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance.
- Income-related Employment Support Allowance.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Child Tax Credit – as long as you have a yearly household income of less than £16,190 (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) and do not get Working Tax Credit.
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
- Universal Credit – provided you have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month).
Remember all children in our country from Reception to Year 2 receive a free school meal this is called the universal offer and it is FOR ALL CHILDREN, however, this DOES not mean you are entitled to a voucher. If you fit into the category above please apply online and inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org
If your circumstances change and you think your child is eligible for free school meals after the schools close for the summer break you need to apply for Free School Meals by clicking here.
If you are eligible, you will receive a notification confirming this. During the school’s summer holiday period, you will be sent vouchers by Liverpool City Council on a fortnightly basis.