Required for September 2020
One fixed term (one year) EYFS Teacher
Main Scale Salary
St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School is a vibrant Catholic school committed to ensuring our children show mutual care, respect and forgiveness whilst living out our mission statement.
‘Peace, Love and Understanding’
About the Role
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint one enthusiastic, outstanding and dedicated teacher to join our friendly and supportive staff. Applications are welcome from all who wish to support the ethos of this Catholic school.
The successful applicants will:
- Inspire children to have a love of learning
- Be knowledgeable and skilful in ensuring children make good progress
- Be passionate about teaching and learning
- Have high expectations and a commitment to raising standards & enjoy working in a strong team environment.
- Ensure that safeguarding the welfare of our school community is of paramount importance.
We can offer:
- a friendly and welcoming family school, where we work together for the good of our community.
- a supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body
- a warm, enthusiastic, highly committed and supportive staff
- an innovative and outward looking school.
Applicants should submit their application in the form of a letter, outlining their suitability to fulfil the requirements of the person specification. Following observation, successful candidates will go on to interview. Our school is committed to safeguard children and promoting children’s welfare. This post is subject to all the relevant pre employment checks set out in Keeping Children Safe in Education, including an enhanced DBS certificate with a barred list check. Applicants from overseas outside the EEA are advised to obtain an overseas criminal check before you apply for a post in the education sector.
Applications are to be submitted to Mr P McKenna by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on the closing date.
Closing date: Friday 3rd July 2020
Applications are to be submitted to Mr P McKenna by 12pm on the closing date.
Shortlisting: Friday 3rd July 2020 (we will inform you Friday afternoon if you have been successful)
Lesson plan sent and interview via zoom: Tuesday 7th July 2020
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
SAFER WORKING PRACTICES