Year 5 Opening 29th June
We are currently looking at safe ways to open our school to YEAR 5. As part of our risk assessments we need to look at how many children would be interested in coming back to school. As I am sure you are aware, it is a very complicated process, as we still need to ensure 2m distance for children, as best we can! This means that children will be placed into bubbles within their year groups but in smaller numbers.
Things to consider:
- No breakfast or after school club provision will be available
- School day will be 8:45 – 3:15 (start times will be confirmed closer to the time)
- Your child will not necessarily be with their class teacher
- We will need 3 contact numbers
- We will have a curriculum where basic maths and english will be taught alongside lots of wellbeing activities.
- If you have siblings who are not in Reception, Year 1 or Year 6 they will not be allowed to attend.
- We ask School uniform or PE kit is worn but school shoes are not essential. The uniform must be clean on ever day to help stop the transmission of infection.
- A packed Lunch will be provided by school. We ask that nothing is brought into school other than a coat and a water bottle.
- Our main priority is to ensure we have enough staff to teach the children and we have enough space to fit all the children in and adhere to the 2m rule.
- IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR PLACE WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO OFFER THIS PLACE AGAIN
All further information will be sent as soon as we know our numbers. Information to support the return of YEAR 5
YOU MUST SEND BACK VIA EMAIL THE REQUEST FOR SCHOOL PLACE FORM.
PLEASE SEND TO email@example.com
WITHOUT THE FORM WE CANNOT ACCEPT YOUR CHILD.
Thank you for your continued support. We are missing the children lots, but as you can appreciate this is a difficult process to organise whilst we still have such strict restrictions.