School Re Opening September 2020
CORONAVIRUS Symptoms – What to do?
Welcome to our school reopening page – September 2020!
Headteacher letter regarding school reopening
26th August 2020
Dear Parents and Carers,
I hope that this finds you well and that you have enjoyed the summer with the children. We are so excited to welcome the children back to school next week and have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure that school is as safe as possible for our school community.
Attached here, is some guidance about how we are tackling the issues surrounding COVID-19. Please note, we have extended the times for dropping off and picking up, so that there is a half-hour window at the beginning and the end of the day. This is to help maintain social distancing. No parents will be allowed on the school site, and I would ask you to remember to be patient and kind during these times, as you always are.
I understand you may be anxious, but the expectation is that all children will return to school unless they have a letter from a medical practitioner advising them to shield.
Please keep an eye on our school website, where the Risk Assessments will be posted.
Uniforms will be sold Tuesday, September 1st between 10 am and 2 pm. It will NOT be sold on Wednesday 2nd September.
Enjoy the last few days of the Summer Holidays, and we will see you soon!
As ever, if you need any help, or have any questions, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Lewis. (Headteacher)
School Opening Information
Reception and Nursery Starter Information
Letter from Steve Reddy 25th August 2020
Uniform Sales For September 2020
We will be selling school uniform on:
- Tuesday 25th August from 10 am till 2 pm
- Tuesday 1st September from 10 am till 2 pm
- Please ring the buzzer and we will come to the gate to assist you, we ask that you are patient and know what you would like to buy.
- Prices can be found on the school uniform page https://stpatricksliverpool.co.uk/parents/school-uniform/, at this moment we are only accepting cash, we are looking into setting up contactless payments for the future.
- We will not be selling uniform Wednesday 2nd September as we will be using all of our staff to ensure safety around the school.